Wednesday, December 8, 2010

true to name



Last night Jeremy and I had a mini date night, and our first stop of the evening was here: Painless Steel Tattoo.  After having achieved an important goal recently, I decided to reward myself with something fun; I had my nose pierced!  Amazingly, the piercing really doesn't hurt.  It's a quick pinch and takes no longer than a standard immunization from your doctor.  While I doubt there are too many people reading this that are in the market for a body modification shop, if you are looking, I highly recommend this place!  They were extremely friendly, and most importantly, they were extremely clean!  I don't have a pic to show of my piercing yet because I need to buy a new connection cord for my camera, but hopefully I'll have one up sooner than later.

No comments: