Thursday, April 12, 2012

What. The. Heck.

Sometimes my kids do crap that just leaves me speechless. Today that happened twice- with the same child. Micaiah reminds me a lot of Isaac when he was little; a sneaky little stinker.  This morning at the appalling hour of six-something-o'clock am, Micaiah climbed into bed and woke me up (and Abigail) with a half dozen honks on a BIKE HORN! (where did he even look to find a bike horn at such a vile hour?) Want to know why he did it? He wanted juice. Then when I recounted the events to Jeremy, Micaiah stood off to the side smiling and waving a foam finger with #1 written on it, clearly quite proud of himself.



But wait, don't forget he did TWO awesome things today. The second one happened this evening, just after he'd gotten out of the bath. He was still naked, and stood up on a recliner chair in our living room. He then proceeded to grab his little wiener and spray pee all over the living room floor!!!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?!? Thanks heavens I don't have any carpet in my living room, but come on, are you freaking kidding me?

No comments: