Monday, October 11, 2010

Perhaps a future as a personal trainer?

Genna and I have been doing Dance Dance Revolution together every night as I try to shake off this baby weight. (from the last TWO babies, no less)  Genna suggested we try one of the new songs we unlocked in the game.  I responded by laughing hysterically and telling her she was crazy.  When she asked why I thought she was crazy, I told her I had no intention of killing myself that night by trying one of those songs.  (seriously, some of the songs on there are so fast it's stupid)  She looked me right in the eye and very sweetly (but fully sincere) said, "Mom you're not going to kill yourself........ you're going to kill calories!"  I thanked her for her kind words, and then immediately switched the song to a nice easy one ;)

No comments: