Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic fever has hit!


Genna is in sports heaven right now! She's always loved sports; watching sports, playing sports, making up her own sports.... anything to do with sports! (which I always think is so funny because she is such a girly-girl too) I remember once in Best Buy they had a boxing match on the TV. Genna was about 4 years old at the time and was screaming her heart out cheering them on! She'd never seen boxing before, but like I said, she loves sports! With the Olympics on right now, she is practically glued to the TV. I'm surprised she hasn't lost her voice yet, she's been cheering like a mad man for the USA. It doesn't matter what event it is, she tries to be the number one fan every time. In the past I've never really been big on watching the Olympics, but I have to say, Genna really makes it a lot of fun!

No comments: