Monday, August 11, 2008

Where are those caucasian gentlemen anyhow?





I just remembered this one! In the spring the kids and I had to run an errand in old downtown Everett. Because our destination did not have a parking lot, we had to park a couple blocks down and walk. When we reached the corner, I was talking to the kids about crosswalk rules. I told them that the red hand means we must stop and wait. Then I told them that when we see a white guy, it's safe to cross. At that moment, a group of caucasian gentlemen appeared on the corner across from us. Genna then pointed and shouted "look mom, there's the white guys! Let's go!" I guess I should explain things a little better next time!

1 comment:

Rene' said...

That is so funny! Glad you remembered that. Did you know that you can publish your blog like a journal with photo's and all? These will be great for our kids!