Thursday, November 12, 2009

What are you talking about?

Around 5:30 this morning Isaac woke up with a terrible cough, so I got him some medicine and wrapped him up in my arms to help him get back to sleep. Just when I thought he had drifted off, he sleepily mumbled "Genna is a poopy" WHAT? I asked him, and again he repeated "Genna is a poopy." OK, this might be fun. What's Nahshon? "Nahshon is crazy." What's mom? "mommy is a monkey." What's dad? "Dad is a lion." What's Elijah? "Elijah is George." What's Bella? "Bella is light." What's Micaiah? "Micaiah is stars." What's Isaac? "Isaac is a girl." And then he promptly fell asleep.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is ridiculously hilarious!!!! Good job, Momma, for remembering all those details at 5:30 in the morning! What a riot.