Saturday, December 13, 2008

birthdays, party, and snow

Yesterday was Bella's birthday, and we went to the theater to see a production of the Velveteen Rabbit. We then followed up with a round of Happy Meals and a relaxing evening at home. (relaxing for the kids that is........ I was up 'till 4 am baking cupcakes and cleaning house, after my 1am trip to Walmart for last minute party goodies) Today we had Bella's candy land birthday party, which went great! She has such sweet little girlfriends. My mom was super creative with this party, and pulled together an adorable bash for my little sugar-butt. (that's one of my nicknames for Bella since she loves sugar so much) The party is now done, the mess is cleaned, and we are just enjoying the beautiful snow. I'll post pictures later when I actually have the energy to get up and find my camera, but for now I'm exhausted! Now just on to Christmas............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4am!!! You're craaaaazy. LOL. I guess it's just one of those things we do for our little ones, isn't it? Can't wait to see the pictures (after you get some much needed rest!).