Monday, December 15, 2008

ice ice baby

I was supposed to have an ultrasound this afternoon; the big half-way anatomy scan to find out if we're adding to the pink team or the blue. Sadly, my whole driveway is one looong sheet of ice today. (we ended up with 6 inches of snow yesterday!!!) Jeremy's car is all-wheel-drive, and even he had problems getting out safely. He drove around the area a bit and felt it was just too risky for me to venture out in the van since I'm not used to driving in snow and ice. (plus I would have to travel up/down a couple of hills to get to where I was going today) As much as I want to know and am disappointed I had to reschedule, it isn't worth an accident or falling in an iced over parking lot. Plus, I had friends coming up this way to watch the kids and I would feel terrible if they somehow got into an accident. The appointment is now scheduled for December 30th at 3:30. The nice thing about that is Jeremy will probably be able to make it whereas he wouldn't have been able to today. Since the news is predicting snow every couple days from now until Christmas, I figured I might as well push it a couple weeks out to make sure I'll be able to make it. Stay tuned for the reveal...............

No comments: