Saturday, December 20, 2008

shopping

Jeremy and I had planned to have a shopping extravaganza tomorrow, but with news of the storm that was headed our way, I convinced him we better go out today instead. We got most of it done, and just in time it seems, as the snow and wind are really picking up here. I'm very thankful that Jeremy's job decided to call everyone off tonight, so we all get to stay safe at home by the fire. (except for Genna, she's going to stay safe by the fire at grandma and grandpa's tonight!) Everything that we didn't get today I will be sending Jeremy out to get. I am sooo tired and my feet are soooo swollen tonight! I do not know how I did 10 hours of shopping with 4 kids in tow 36 weeks pregnant on December 22nd last year. (wait, I do know, I did it on the brink of tears the entire time! haha!) I'm always the one on wrapping duty, so I figure it's a pretty even trade to send him out in the crowds to do the last minute holiday hustle. Plus, he actually enjoys it a bit. Crazy man. The big day will be here before we know it, but always gone too fast. Oh well, all this snow sure makes the holidays more cheery. (for those of us that get to enjoy it from our nice warm homes at least) Off to find scotch tape...........

No comments: