Friday, March 12, 2010

How about a little Friday night freak out?

So, Jeremy just got an email stating that his work will be closing on Sunday, March 14th.  For those needing to reference their calendar, today is Friday, March 12th. That is two days. TWO DAYS PEOPLE!  Our family was FINALLY in a good spot and moving forward.  I know I need to trust that all will work out, but inside all I'm doing is screaming ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I know it's nothing compared to what other people are going through, but sometimes it feels like it would just be so nice to catch a break for longer than a couple months.  If anyone knows anyone that is hiring for daytime positions, please feel free to let us know.  :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so loved Aubrey and I am so sorry this is going on. #7 and a cut has got to be ridiculously maddening. Stay faithful, girl. We'll keep our ears open. Is Jeremy a plumber by any chance? (That's the most recent job I've heard of.)
Love you all!