Saturday, July 26, 2008

boys boys boys

Isaac ended up in the hospital tonight with yet another foot injury. Long story short, he got some foreign somethings worked into his foot while playing barefoot outside. I couldn't get them out, his body was rejecting them, so the Dr. had to cut them out. (literally, cut them out....poor baby!) I have to say though, I'm most thankful to the medical assistant that took the other 4 kids to the nurses station to color and play while the Dr. worked on Isaac. (yes, I took 5 kids to the emergency room all by myself) Now Isaac's foot is all bandaged up, which the other kids think is super cool because the bandages sort of look like a small cast, and we'll be going through the same drill we went through last time with all the antibiotic/bandages/limited playing/etc...... At least it will give me some extra cuddle time with him this week.

No comments: