Wednesday, July 9, 2008

terrible 4's?

Bella has been in a MOOD all day (or maybe all of her life?), and here is the conversation that took place once she landed in the naughty chair:

I don't want to sit here

I'm sorry

I'm going to get up

no you are not

I'm going to get up all by myself

no you are not

I'm going to get up and walk to Fred Meyer's all by myself

(puzzled and trying not to laugh)

if you don't let me get up then I can never go to Fred Meyers again

(*looking at her puzzled*)

I'm going to count to five and if you don't let me get up I'm going to put a band-aid on you..............1...........2...........3............4.........5........... OK, the next time you take a shower I'm going to put band aids all over your butt

(I have no idea where the band aide came from, but suddenly one appeared, which I promptly placed across her lips)

to be continued................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I love it!