Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wait........ What? No!

It's 9pm, I'm exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep. Isaac came in insisting that I follow him and see what he's done. He seems very proud of himself, which means that he is not going to give up until I get up. I follow him to the kitchen where he happily motions towards the floor and exclaims "See! I did it!" I stood there pondering why the ENTIRE kitchen floor was covered with water when suddenly Bella goes flying by screaming "yahoo! Slip and slide!" My immediate reaction: "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Isaac went off to the bathroom pouting, to get some towels to clean up his creation. Bella replied "Ok, I'll change". Before I even had a chance to register what she said she was sliding across the floor once again, this time in her bathing suit. Uh, not what I was talking about when I said no Bella. I really don't care what outfit you have on, we're not turning the kitchen into our own personal water park. Somehow my kids always know just what to do to take me from the verge of sleeping to wide awake for the next 3 hours.

No comments: