Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo............. How about you? You? You?


I remember when Genna learned that song a couple years ago, and we still sing it when planning a trip to the zoo! This year for Easter my mom and Jeremy's mom purchased the kids a membership to the Woodland Park Zoo instead of doing individual Easter baskets for the kids. On Wednesday morning I have a Dr. appointment, and since I will be 36 weeks at that point, I should get the green light to get out of my bed. To celebrate these past couple weeks of hard work, I think we'll take a day trip to the zoo on Thursday. I cannot wait to get out and go for a nice long walk! I feel pretty confident that once I get to the point where it's safe for me to be up and about, all the labor stuff is going to stop cold and I'll end up being a week late with this little guy. Time to change out of my Pj's and put on my walkin' shoes! Woohooo!

No comments: