Wednesday, August 12, 2009

long overdue

Since I posted pics of the walls, I figured it was about time to post pics of the quilt squares. I was able to get the squares and a pillowcase put together before I landed on bed rest, but I have not done much since then. I'm hoping to get started this week on getting the squares pieced together and get these quilts finished soon! I know they need to be ironed and you would get a better view if I laid them out all orderly and stuff, but that's not going to happen. ;)



The rainbow hearts stitched on Genna's pillowcase (the green fabric is glittery)


Genna's pillowcase. The back of the pillowcase is just soft flannel so that at night she can flip it over to the soft side while she sleeps

Bella's quilt squares. Her favorite color is yellow, so the base color of her quilt is yellow


Genna's quilt squares (can you guess Genna's favorite color?)





And there you have it folks. I'll post pics when they actually get all finished.



1 comment:

Ann said...

Very beautiful, with such attention to detail. What a good momma you are. :) You'll have to tell me how to make those some day...