Tuesday, August 11, 2009

much ado about nothing


Before Micaiah was even born, I was rather perplexed about the disappearance of my 3-6 month sized boy clothes. I know I had them; Nahshon was very true to size and always wore the size that corresponded with his age. I fussed a few times after Micaiah was born about the whereabouts of those clothes, and then really drove myself mad when he had a sudden growth spurt one week and grew out of all the 0-3 month stuff. Luckily it was HOT at that time, so it really didn't matter because all he wore was a diaper. About a week and a half ago it was a little chilly one night, and I grabbed 3-6 month sized onesie that I had recently purchased for him. I was so thankful that it fit him considering how fast he grew all of a sudden. About 10 minutes later I found the 3-6 month size onsie that I thought I had just put on him. Feeling a little confused, I took a peek at the tag on the one he was wearing. Imagine my surprise when I read the size 18 months! I had grabbed Nahshon's top by mistake, and it fit! Not just kind of fit, not just fit well enough to wear it around the house, but it really and truly fits. I guess there was no need for me to get so frustrated about his clothes, he can just share with Nahshon. Sometimes I think God must have a great sense of humor when giving solutions to our frustrations :)

No comments: