Friday, August 14, 2009

so proud

Today was the day. The day when all her hard work was finally rewarded. Genna worked her tail off to earn money to buy this doll. She saved every single penny she got her hands on. (although, I'm not thrilled with the fact that she yanked out 2 of her own loose teeth) I put in the order when we came home from the lake house, and Genna has been waiting very patiently for her treasure to arrive. When I woke up this morning I checked the tracking number and saw that her package was in the city and out for delivery. When I woke her up I told her the news, which was met with thrashing about and screaming with delight. Almost always when we are expecting packages they don't arrive until late afternoon, so imagine our surprise when we got a knock on the door just as we were getting ready to head out. The fact that it came hours before we were expecting it was just the cherry on top for my girl. I am so proud of her for seeing this through, and I think she's pretty proud of herself too.


oooh, a new catalog..........
these must be the clothes mom got for me, I'll check these out later (I ordered her 3 skirts and a jacket, and she didn't even open the bags to look at them!)

almost there


AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



I love her, I love her, I love her!


brushing her hair




all that playing, and now it's time for a nap
sweet dreams

No comments: