Friday, April 16, 2010

Bon Appetit!




Last weekend, out of the blue, Genna suddenly got very sick.  I'll spare you details, but trust me, it wasn't pretty.  After we got her cleaned up and settled on the couch with her bucket, I asked her if she would like me to put on a show on the computer to watch.  Genna has recently become a huge Julia Child fan, and asked me to put on old French Chef episodes from PBS.org.  When given her options from the available episodes, she chose one called Ellegance with Eggs.  Now, I'm not going to argue with a sick person about what television program to watch, but just the thought of watching something called Ellegance with Eggs after having a tummy episode like that, is enough to make me feel a little queasy!  She thoroughly enjoyed it though, and followed it up with an episode on how to make a spinach and mushroom tart.  (again, not something I would want to watch when sick!) What can I say, she's quirky.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That girl is one little cooking diva!! I love how much she loves cooking. God will definitely use that gift and passion to bless others ...