Thursday, April 15, 2010

Genna and Google- what stories are made of

A couple months back, Genna got her own laptop computer.  Since then, she has become rather proficient at using computer programs as well as the internet.  One of her favorite things to do is use a word document and write short stories.  Overall, she's a great speller for her age, but once in a while has to call me in for help. (usually when trying to spell Nahshon or Micaiah, but I can't fault her for that considering their own grandmothers don't know how to spell those names)  I hopped on her computer the other night after she had been writing for a while, and loved what I saw so much I had to take a screen shot:




Sadly, I don't think she found what she was looking for. (maybe I should suggest she try Bing?)  I love her ingenuity though!

No comments: