Saturday, May 8, 2010

He is his father's son

Jeremy is pretty much the poster child for adult ADD. (those of you that know Jeremy are probably smirking and nodding along at that thought)  Anyhow, Isaac's behavior the other night was so reminiscent of Jeremy I could hardly believe it.  Isaac was attempting to say something along the lines of "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" (thank you, Alvin and the Chipmunks), but of course in his 3 year old language it was something like "H-O-T-O girls go hot like me", or something similarly weird.  He said it slow and serious, he said it high pitched, he said it in a rap, he sang it like a lullaby....... he said it over and over and over and over until he finally exclaimed "WHY CAN'T I STOP SAYING THIS?!?!?!?!"   Sorry kiddo, I think it's just in your blood; better get used to it.

No comments: