Friday, September 12, 2008

Do it yourself day!

Today I declared it a "DO IT YOURSELF DAY". After being up around the clock for 3 days looking after Isaac (who is doing much better), I woke up exhausted and sick today. I went to start a new load of clothes, realized I was out of laundry soap, and went to retrieve the new bottle that had been left by the front door. On my way to the washing machine I spotted the dishwasher open and realized it needed to be re-loaded and run. Somehow in a chain of events that I'm still fuzzy about I did not in fact load the dishwasher, but I did pour laundry soap in it instead. I have no comment on that. When I realized my blunder I told the kids it was a DO IT YOURSELF DAY. If you want a snack, get it yourself. If you want lunch, make your own. If you are fighting, work it out without me. I'm available for book readings only today.