Friday, September 12, 2008

Here is what brown can do for me.....


Tracking devices on packages! Ok, so it might not be practical or cost efficient, but it would certainly save my sanity! I hate seeing that my package was sent out for delivery at 4:30 am and not knowing when it will get here! 1. I have no patience. 2. I don't want to miss the truck by being out of the house. 3. Delivery trucks sometimes have a hard time finding our house and I usually send the welcoming committee (aka: the kids) down to show them the way. Poor Genna plants herself in front of the window for hours waiting to spot the big brown truck. The only problem is that today it's her birthday gifts that are coming, and the name of the company is on the box, so she has been forbidden from her usual watch and welcome. Hopefully they will get here before we leave for Elijah's sports skills class at 4:20, but for now it's just watching and waiting...............

No comments: