Sunday, September 14, 2008

Follow the little black line......

Today Bella and I went shopping, and one of our stops was the teacher supply store. While we were there she spotted the display of rocks and minerals and asked if she could buy a shiny yellow rock. (I said yes ;) ) Later tonight Genna asked "why is there a black crayon line on the floor?" Sure enough there was a black line leading from the living room, through the kitchen, to the kid's bedroom. We followed the line and found Bella. When I asked her why she did it she said "I wanted everyone to know where to find my rock." A. our house is not that big, we do not need a path or a treasure map for this (although we could use one for their shoes!) B. her plan backfired big time because Isaac followed the black line, found the yellow rock, and kept it for himself!

No comments: