Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another old one, but it still makes me laugh


I don't know what made me remember this story, but it cracks me up looking back on it, so I thought I'd share. One evening when Isaac was about 3 months old, I had him laying in the middle of my bed while I cleaned up in my room. The TV had been left on from a show I was watching earlier, but I wasn't paying any attention to what had come on once I started cleaning. Suddenly I heard Isaac making all kinds of happy baby sounds. I looked over at him and he was smiling, laughing, and wiggling all over the place. (before I go any further, it's important to know that at this time I was still nursing him) I noticed his gaze was fixed on the TV, so I looked up to see what was so interesting to him. Imagine my shock when I realized my baby boy was going crazy watching a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest!! I guess he was hungry and thought he was at a buffet.........

No comments: