Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It won't always be like this


I was asking Genna the other day how she was feeling about being homeschooled. I like to get her feedback every so often to make sure she is still pleased with being home, find out if there is something she feels we are not doing enough of, find out if there is something in particular she wants to learn about that she hasn't told me yet, etc....... When I asked her how she felt about doing school at home vs. regular school she said "I love doing school at home, it's really fun. I love all my homeschool friends. But what I love most is that I get to spend so much time with you." What did I tell ya about this girl; sunshine and rainbows all the time. :) I'm sure there will come a day when she won't always feel that way, but for now I'm just gonna soak it all up and enjoy.

No comments: