Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Note to self: don't use sarcasm with a 3 year old

Today Isaac came in my room to show me his latest trick. The problem was, he came in speaking loudly and scared Micaiah out of his nap, which of course led to Micaiah instantly screaming. Out of enormous frustration, I said to Isaac "hey hun, next time could you please just come in and yell as loud as you can?" Isaac just said Ok, and then turned and walked out. Once he was 3 steps out of the room, he turned and came back in YELLING at the top of his lungs "HEY MOM, WATCH THIS!" And again showed me his trick. Well, I guess that's what I get for being snarky with a 3 year old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Luke Holzmann said...

Oh man, yes: I can totally see that backfiring if I did that with the girls. Good reminder... [smile]

~Luke