Sunday, January 17, 2010

We are very blessed

When Jeremy and I decided to jump into the world of homeschooling, we went in completely blind. We did not know anyone that homeschooled, we just knew it was the best choice for our family. I knew we wanted to join a homeschool group, and so I just googled for homeschool groups in our area. Google returned a list of options, and I chose one at random, Homeschooling His Way. This turned out to be one of the best homeschool decisions I could have made for our family. The people we have met through this group are not just casual friends we go to parks with, they are true friends we go through life with. They are the type of people that make me feel like we are better for knowing them and being able to share in their struggles and triumphs, just as they do with us. I'm so thankful God has brought these people into our lives. Thank you HHW families, you bless us in so many ways.

No comments: