Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally someone put words to my thoughts

I got an email this morning with a link to this article and I was so please to finally read that someone thinks the same that I do about Sarah Palin. While I don't think any of the candidates on the ticket this year deserve a gold star, I am appalled at how Palin has been attacked. (I would be equally appalled if these same type of attacks were done on ANY of the candidates. Could you even imagine the uproar if someone joked about Obama having a "relationship" with his daughters the way SNL did about Todd Palin?) One thing the article does not mention is how Sandra Bernhard said Palin would get gang r*ped if she ever came to her neighborhood in NY. Nice. Really classy Sandra. Here is the article if anyone is interested:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=274656


I've never liked the nastiness in politics, but people really crossed the line this year.

No comments: