Friday, October 24, 2008

Noooo!

We have these large floor cushions that the kids sit on when we work at the white board. Last night Genna and Elijah were playing around with them. One would hold one while the other used it as a punching bag. I was sitting on the couch reading with Bella and kind of watching them out of the corner of my eye. Before I could process what was happening, Elijah had moved across the room and Genna was standing in the middle holding up a cushion. I knew what was about to go down, but the words couldn't travel to my mouth fast enough. I watched in nervous anticipation as Elijah darted across the room, smacked right into Genna, Genna then went airborne flying across the room, turned over mid-air, and landed face down in the floor!!!!!! Thank goodness she wasn't hurt, but I think she was pretty stunned. She looked up from the floor and did a mix of whimpering and laughing. Elijah then innocently said "Oh, I guess I shouldn't do that" Elijah is very very strong, but almost never uses his full strength so I think he was just as surprised at what happened!

No comments: