Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my sister


This is my sister Austyn. I love this girl! We share the same biological father. He is a man I've never met, and a man it seems she doesn't wish to know. Austyn and I found out about each other about 3 years ago. Somehow her (our) aunt found me on the internet and sent me an email. Her aunt then told her about me and gave her my email address and the rest is history! We've only been able to meet up once, which is sad because she only lives a couple hours away. She's 13 and she reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. Despite not being raised together, we really have a lot in common. I have to say, the part that Jeremy and I find most funny, is that she gives "the look". If you know me well, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Growing up I always wished for a sibling (as did she), and I love that her and I connected so well and so quickly. We definitely share a sister bond, and I think we will only grow closer as we grow older. Love ya sis!

No comments: