Sunday, October 19, 2008

here we go AGAIN!

Isaac is sick, sick, sick. This is awful! He woke up around 2:30am with breathing trouble, and has been moaning and going in and out of consciousness since then. (it's now 11:35pm) He won't eat, but we managed to get two Popsicles down him today. Currently he's sleeping on the floor under the computer table. I figure if he's comfortable enough to sleep, I'm not going to bother to move him. I'm sure he'll wake up sooner than later. My poor poor baby. I just hope and pray that all he is going through this year will help strengthen his immune system and make his body stronger.

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there, and may Isaac get well soon!

~Luke

Anonymous said...

Missed you today at gymnastics! Hope it wasn't Isaac related... Praying for him and for your rest.