Thursday, October 30, 2008

a place for everything....................

Last night when Jeremy came home he said he needed to send some important information to our new insurance company to make sure our coverage starts on time. He asked me to gather everyone's social security numbers, everyone's birth certificates, and our marriage certificate.

social security numbers.........check! I know exactly where those are at all times

birth certificates.........check! I have those handy right over there

marriage certificate............................. marriage certificate ............................. um.......


I tore the house apart last night looking for it. I know I have it and I have a photo copy for when I need to send it with Jeremy for something. It wasn't with the birth certificates, not with any wedding stuff, not with scrap books, not with photo albums, not in the filing cabinet, not tucked in with important school papers, not tucked into Jeremy's brief case, not in any folder containing any even mildly important information....................................

Oh yes, there it is! In the back pocket of a random notebook in the school shelves that has a bunch of ocean coloring pages! Exactly where it should be! Right?

No comments: