Thursday, March 12, 2009

flicks for kids?

I'm wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for movies for kids under the age of 8? Recently Jeremy rented Madagascar 2 for the kids, and I didn't pre-screen it or watch it with them because I know we have seen the first Madagascar, and I don't recall anything inappropriate in it. For those of you that don't already know, this is the song from the movie that Bella can't stop singing:





She even made up a booty dance to go with it. (and now it's also Jeremy's favorite song to sing to me in these last few weeks of pregnancy...... sweet huh? haha!) While I have to admit it's rather funny coming from my petite little 5 year old, I would like to avoid this type of thing in the future. So please feel free to share your suggestions!

No comments: