Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm a dork


Last night at 8pm I found myself home with only my two littlest boys. (the older 3 spent the night at a hotel in Seattle with their aunt, uncle, and cousin so they could go to the Macy's parade this morning) Nahshon went to bed, so Isaac and I cuddled up to watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Isaac thinks Snoopy is absolutely hysterical, it so fun to watch him watch TV. I found myself actually trying to figure out which part of the US Charlie must live in! Based on the scenery I decided it must be somewhere in the midwest. I suppose I could just Google it, but that would take me to a whole new level of dork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dork tried to find it, but could only find that he lived in a post WWII neighborhood.
I will ask you though, what did his mother and father do for a living? HA -----

Anonymous said...

Aubrey, it was so fun to take the kids to the parade! So have you figured out Tami's question?