Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Of course, were else would they be


A few days ago I got a couple of coupons in the mail from Bath and Body Works. I almost always tend to pick up some items there for the holidays (some gifts, some things for the house), so I set the coupons aside to use later this month. This morning I looked at them sitting by the window in the kitchen and thought I should put them in my wallet so they don't get lost. I got distracted and forgot about them, until this afternoon when I went to retrieve them. Surprise Surprise, they were gone! I knew Isaac had been playing with some measuring cups on the counter, so I was pretty certain he had put them somewhere. I asked all the kids to search with me, but had no luck. I had described their shape, texture, and color, but they kept bringing me pieces of computer paper. When I finally told Genna what was printed on them she said "Oh, I know where those are! I saw them!" Then she flipped over the piggy bank and pointed inside. Oh yes, there they are. Don't know how or why, but I guess I need to start thinking outside the box when looking for lost items.

No comments: