Tuesday, January 20, 2009

extended stay

Jeremy's trip has already been extended, probably adding another week to the pile. Their glass shipment from Moses Lake was made wrong, so they are having to take it apart and re-build it down there. I really don't understand the details of it, but from the way Jeremy describes it, it sounds like a pretty idiotic mistake. Oh well, it's work I guess. So far things are going pretty well alone with the kids here. It was great that we were able to get the house clean and in order before he left, it has certainly made life a little easier for me. One nice thing is that I'm able to hog up as much of the bed as I want. Being pregnant, I like to stretch out more than usual and have lots of pillows, so it's nice to have the extra room. Tomorrow is Nahshon's first birthday. We're all bummed Jeremy can't be here to celebrate, but the kids are going to help me bake a cake, and I'm going to let them try their hand at wrapping up his gifts. Just trying to take it all one day at a time.

No comments: