Saturday, January 17, 2009

up and down, up and down, up and down............

I'm talking about the roller coaster of life. Jeremy has left for this job in Oregon FOUR TIMES! Yes, you read that right, FOUR TIMES!!!!!!! I'll spare you all the ridiculous details, but like I said before, anything can happen on these jobs. His boss thinks this will really be it, and he will be gone for 3 weeks now. It has been an emotionally exhausting week for a number of reasons, but I'm thankful for the extra time we were able to have together as a family this week and I'm thankful that Jeremy has work. I was worried about how I would handle 3 weeks alone with the kids, but after the week we've just been through, I think I'm going to do just fine. Funny how life has a way of putting things into perspective for us.

No comments: