Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Nahshon!

I can't believe my baby is already one!!! This past year has gone by so fast. We just had a simple celebration at home today with me and the kids, and we'll celebrate again on Saturday with the family. It was nice to spend his birthday at home, playing and just enjoying being with him.

Nahshon Jeremiah
January 21st



First bite of cake
First bite must have tasted OK, because he went in with both hands



yummy yummy yummy!

Ahh, that was good stuff
Can I have more?
These are the gifts the older kids wrapped up, they were very proud
This looks like it might be better than those little ones
WOW!



This toy is neat!









Hmm, clothes are nice but I think I like my toy better

just going on a walk


gotta keep a hand free for playing







A short year in review, from now until back then:

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes!